1. Full payment must be made at the time of booking.
2. In the case of adverse weather conditions or any other environmental condition which may prevent a trip (including Park closure), a suitable alternative date will first be attempted by both parties. If an alternative date can not be found a full refund will issued.
3. All participants will be required to sign a form to release claims to waiver liability and assumption of risk. Parents or guardians will need to sign forms on behalf of participants under 18 years of age.
4. Back to Nature Journeys reserves the right the refuse the admission to participants who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs (this is for your safety). If a participant has been excluded for intoxication a suitable alternative date will be attempted by both parties, if no suitable date can be found, NO REFUND will be offered.
5. All participants agree to follow the instructions of the Back to Nature guides at all times.
6. Back to Nature Journeys are recommended for people with a reasonable level of physical and emotional health and fitness, and good walking ability.